Saison restaurant is a casual American steakhouse, which is listed among the most expensive restaurants in the U.S., and located in San Francisco, CA 94107.
The owner and the chef at this place is Joshua Skenes, there is an article on Forbes magazine about the subject “if a dinner at Saison SF worth $398”, check it out!
Just like mentioned in the article, “when you are sitting in this place, it feels like you are sitting in your friend’s loft kitchen…”
Reservations are accepted by phone call to 415-828-7990
Visit ‘Saison‘ at 178 Townsend street.
- Address: 178 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- Phone: +1 415-828-7990
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: American steaks
- Prices: $$$$
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 17:30-21:30
- Wednesday: 17:30-21:30
- Thursday: 17:30-21:30
- Friday: 17:30-21:30
- Saturday: 17:30-21:30
On the web
- Website: https://www.saisonsf.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saisonsf/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/saison
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saisonsf/
Write a Review