Mexique Restaurant Chicago, IL
Mexique Restaurant is a traditional Mexican cuisine, opened in 2008 and located in Chicago, IL 60642, the talented chef Carlos Gaytan which won several awards in his career in the owner of the place.
Carlos is known as a creative chef with love and passion to the Mexican food, the restaurant is recognized by Chicago magazine’s and by Michelin Guide as one of the top places to eat in Chicago.
Mexique is a great place for celebrating special occasions and for private events, and provides a special menu for that private dining, they have quality service and delicious food.
Check out a video of Carlos Gaytan about the restaurant below, as he mentioned, “the duck is recommended for the foodies”.
You can visit Mexique Restaurant in Chicago at 1529 W Chicago Ave. For reservations call to 312.850.0288 or use the Open Table reservations system.
- Address: 1529 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60642
- Phone: +1 312-850-0288
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Prices: $$$
- Website: http://mexiquechicago.com/
- Sunday: 10:00-15:00, 17:00-21:00
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00
- Wednesday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00
- Thursday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00
- Friday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-23:00
- Saturday: 10:00-15:00, 17:00-23:00