Masa restaurant is a Japanese cuisine, located near the shops at Columbus Circle in New York City, New York 10019. Chef Masa (Masayoshi Takayama) is the chef at Masa restaurant in NYC, which is considered as a ‘sushi master’.
Masa is a very nice place to eat Japanese food when you’re hungry in New York.
Customer Review: “The dining experience at this place is great.”
Visit the eatery at The Shops at Columbus Circle, reservations are accepted via credit card.
You can view the business hours of the restaurant, their phone number, directions and more info on this page below.
Bar Masa NYC Official Website: http://www.barmasanyc.com/
- Address: The Shops at Columbus Circle, 10 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019
- Phone: +1 212-823-9800
- Email: email@example.com
- Cuisine: Japanese restaurant
- Prices: $$$$
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 12:00-14:00, 17:00-22:00
- Wednesday: 12:00-14:00, 17:00-22:00
- Thursday: 12:00-14:00, 17:00-22:00
- Friday: 12:00-13:00, 18:00-21:00
- Saturday: 18:00-21:00
DirectionsImage by Zagat on Google
On the web
- Website: http://www.masanyc.com/