Isa Restaurant is a French cuisine and a wine bar, located nearby Toma and Ristorante Parma in San Francisco, California 94123.
It is one of the best places to eat French food and to drink wines around SF, also considered to be a great eatery by many magazines and publications.
There are places to park the car on the street close to the restaurant. In the happy hour you can order great cocktails and variety of wines for cheap prices.
You can check out the ‘Mothers Day menu’ at Isa here.
Check out Isa Restaurant in San Francisco at 3324 Steiner street. Call to 415.567.9588 for more info about the place.
- Address: 3324 Steiner St, San Francisco, CA 94123
- Phone: +1 415-567-9588
- Email: info@IsaRestaurant.com
- Cuisine: French
- Prices: $$$
- Sunday: 17:30-21:00
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 17:30-21:30
- Wednesday: 17:30-21:30
- Thursday: 17:30-21:30
- Friday: 17:30-22:00
- Saturday: 17:30-22:00
On the web
- Website: http://www.isarestaurant.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IsaRestaurant/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/isarestaurant