Iron Gate Restaurant Washington DC
One of the best restaurants in Washington DC 20036, with a long history and with a short pause, the longest operating restaurant in Washington is Iron Gate.
The preserved historical ambience of the restaurant is something not many other restaurants in Washington DC can be proud of, along with a courtyard with outdoor dining area surrounded in grapevines.
The Iron Gate offers great Mediterranean food, a wonderful atmosphere and good service by high quality staff.
Many great reviews in the press will point you to the Iron Gate Washington.
This is one of the rare restaurants with the outdoor dining available all year, which is also available for reservation along with the dining room.
Reservations can be made for lunch and dinner or Saturday or Sunday brunch, by phone or online.
They have one of the richest and most varied and creative selection of dishes on the menu from ravioli with sheep’s milk ricotta, mixed grill, meatballs, octopus, focaccia, salads, roast potatoes, tasty desserts and other delicious dishes.
- Address: 1734 N St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
- Phone: (202) 524-5202
- Cuisine: Mediterranean cuisine
- Website: http://irongaterestaurantdc.com/
- Sunday: 11:30 - 14:30; 17:30 - 21:00
- Monday: 17:30 - 22:00
- Tuesday: 11:30 - 14:30; 17:30 - 22:00
- Wednesday: 11:30 - 14:30; 17:30 - 22:00
- Thursday: 11:30 - 14:30; 17:30 - 22:00
- Friday: 11:30 - 14:30; 17:30 - 23:00
- Saturday: 17:30 - 23:00