Zaytinya is a Mediterranean restaurant located in Washington, DC 20001, it is a great place to eat brunch, lunch and dinner. The food is made by the chef José Andrés.
When you’re eating at Zaytinya you may order hummus for $7, Taramasalata for $7, Asparagus Salata for $10, Falafel for $8.50 or Seasonal Mushrooms for $12.
Zaytinya is one of the most visited Mediterranean restaurants around DC, the perfect spot for a lovely evening with good friends and family.
And here you can see the salads made in place.
Visit the place at 701 9th St NW or call to 202.638.0800 for reservations and for more information.
- Address: 701 9th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
- Phone: +1 202-638-0800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Prices: $$$
- Sunday: 11:00-21:30
- Monday: 16:00-21:30
- Tuesday: 16:00-21:30
- Wednesday: 11:30-21:30
- Thursday: 11:30-21:30
- Friday: 11:30-21:30
- Saturday: 11:00-21:30
On the web
- Order online: https://www.trycaviar.com/store/zaytinya-washington-78748/en-US
- Website: https://www.zaytinya.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zaytinyadc/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/zaytinya
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zaytinya/