Fish Restaurant and Bar Stamford, CT
Fish restaurant and bar is a seafood cuisine, located in Stamford, Connecticut 06901, that had opened by the owners of the successful restaurants – Quattro Pazzi and Osianna.
They offer a tasteful and pleasant experience with all kinds of seafood in different servings.
Fish Restaurant Menu
- A raw bar, holding 3 kinds of oysters, shrimp cocktail, and shellfish.
- A salad lunch, fresh well-crafted salads with sea food optional toppings.
- Appetizers, a wonderful spread of fish, from tuna to sward fish and octopus.
- Naked fish lunch, pan seared, grilled or blackened fish that come with a side dish of your choice.
- Sandwiches, with fillings of lobsters, stack, oysters and salmon, and more.
Option for simple dishes like fish and chips.
The price range of a meal in this restaurant is variable, depends on which lunch or dinner you’ve selected.
- For fish lunch between $19-$26
- For salad lunch between $8-$20
- Appetizers lunch between $8-415
- Sandwiches between $14-$16
In the raw bar it goes by the amount of food ordered for most dishes and moves between $3.50-$29.
There are also beautiful offers for brunch and dinner menus that includes all the kinds of dishes that were presented here in the lunch menu and more, and it goes by similar prices.
And if you really want to have fun, you should check out the restaurants happy hour – with crazy prices on tasty dishes!
They are open everyday throw the week from 11:30 until 20:45/22:45
- Sunday: 11:30-20:45
- Monday: 11:30-21:45
- Tuesday: 11:30-21:45
- Wednesday: 11:30-21:45
- Thursday: 11:30-21:45
- Friday: 11:30-21:45
- Saturday: 11:30-22:45