The Fez Restaurant Stamford, CT
If you have a taste for exotic food and would like a little Moroccan food in Stamford, CT, you should pay a visit to Fez restaurant.
There are many special events in Fez restaurant Stamford, from live music, to painting classes, book readings etc. This restaurant has many good reviews and loved by many returning diners, for its good food, quality service, warm atmosphere and live entertainment.
Among all the great services, they offers catering and private dining areas in the restaurant, or offsite catering for various events, office lunches, parties and celebrations which can even include a belly dancer.
Gift cards are available, so you can surprise your friends, or thank your business partners with a delicious meal.
On its menu you can find delicious Moroccan specialties like shwarma, kebabs and falafel, stuffed grape leaves, grilled octopus, sandwiches, soups, hummus and salads, delicious desserts and cocktails.
- Address: 227 Summer St, Stamford, CT 06901, USA
- Phone: (203) 324-3391
- Cuisine: Moroccan cuisine
- Website: http://fezeg.com/
- Sunday: 17:00 - 24:00
- Monday: 12:00 - 15:00; 17:00 - 00:30
- Tuesday: 12:00 - 15:00; 17:00 - 00:30
- Wednesday: 12:00 - 15:00; 17:00 - 00:30
- Thursday: 12:00 - 15:00; 17:00 - 00:30
- Friday: 12:00 - 15:00; 17:00 - 01:30
- Saturday: 17:00 - 00:30