Dakota’s restaurant was opened in 1984 and it is one of the top rated steakhouses, in downtown Dallas, TX 75201, located underground.
The chef at Dakota’s is Joseph Hoffmaster, and Chris Rowberry is an important member of the family.
In case you wonder, catering is also available for any memorable event, the catering menu is available in a pdf file, so you can see the menu items and prices, download and print it.
There is a special chef table for up to 12 guests, it is a great spot for a private event which includes lunch or dinner. Also, gift cards are available on OpenTable.
- Address: 600 N Akard St, Dallas, TX 75201
- Phone: +1 214-740-4001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Steaks
- Prices: $$$
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 11:00-14:30, 17:30-22:00
- Tuesday: 11:00-14:30, 17:30-22:00
- Wednesday: 11:00-14:30, 17:30-22:00
- Thursday: 11:00-14:30, 17:30-22:30
- Friday: 11:00-14:30, 17:30-22:30
- Saturday: 17:00-22:30
On the web
- Website: https://www.dakotasrestaurant.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DakotasSteakhouse/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DakotasDallas