Mosaic Restaurant San Jose, CA
Mosaic is a “sophisticated” Asian restaurant and lounge, located inside the ‘Four Points by Sheraton hotel’, near ‘Bijan Bakery and cafe’, in the heart of San Jose, California.
The restaurant is not just designed nicely but also has a beautiful private dining room, Mosaic restaurant is a nice place to sit and eat around San Jose.
The menu at Mosaic
In the menu there are plenty of food options, for breakfast you can order the healthy choice or the breakfast pie, both for $10, for dinner you can order soups and salads as well as different rice and noodles.
Visit Mosaic San Jose at 211 S 1st Street or call to 408.282.8888 to make a reservation and for more information.
- Address: 211 S 1st St, San Jose, CA 95113
- Phone: +1 408-282-8888
- Email: email@example.com
- Cuisine: Asian
- Prices: $$
- Website: https://www.mosaicdowntown.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Restaurant-Lounge-144930938851743/
- Twitter: https://www.mosaicdowntown.com/
- Sunday: 06:30-10:00, 16:30-22:00
- Monday: 06:30-10:00, 12:00-15:00, 16:30-22:00
- Tuesday: 06:30-10:00, 12:00-15:00, 16:30-22:00
- Wednesday: 06:30-10:00, 12:00-15:00, 16:30-22:00
- Thursday: 06:30-10:00, 12:00-15:00, 16:30-22:00
- Friday: 06:30-10:00, 12:00-15:00, 16:30-22:00
- Saturday: 06:30-10:00, 12:00-15:00, 16:30-22:00