Mert’s Heart & Soul
Mert’s Heart & Soul is a place to eat Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food, located in the heart of uptown Charlotte, NC 28202.
Here is a review from one of the customers from the video below: “This is a wonderful restaurant, the corn bread is delicious, I recommend to anybody in the city to come in and eat”, and another customer is saying that the corn bread “is sweet and it got a nice texture”.
In the Youtube video below you can learn about the recipe of the corn bread. Mert’s Heart & Soul is not a soul food restaurant but a low country restaurant.
Visit Mert’s Heart and Soul restaurant in Charlotte at 214 N College street, call to 704.342.4222 for more info. Here are a few images of the food available in place, including the famous corn bread:
- Address: 214 N College St, Charlotte, NC 28202
- Phone: +1 704-342-4222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Soul food
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: 09:00-23:30
- Monday: 11:00-21:30
- Tuesday: 11:00-21:30
- Wednesday: 11:00-21:30
- Thursday: 11:00-21:30
- Friday: 11:00-23:30
- Saturday: 09:00-23:30
On the web
- Website: https://mertscharlotte.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mertscharlotte/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mertscharlotte
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mertscharlotte/