Cardamom Restaurant is an Indian cuisine, owned by Binod Dhakal and located in Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
The name ‘Cardamom’ comes from the Indian spice, which is used in almost all of the Indian dishes.
The restaurant offers a dinner menu with an extensive list of tandoori entrees such as tandoori chicken for $10 and seekh kabab for $13.
Also, they have seafood dishes, vegetarian and gluten free meals, beers and wines, the food prices are reasonable.
There are a few recommendations about this place in the press. Visit Cardamom Restaurant at 1739 Plymouth Road, for more information call to 734.662.2877
- Address: 1739 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: +1 734-662-2877
- Cuisine: Indian
- Website: http://www.cardamoma2.com/
- Sunday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00
- Wednesday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00
- Thursday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00
- Friday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00
- Saturday: 11:00-15:00, 17:00-22:00