The Manor Restaurant London
Located in southwest London, there is a small, inexpensive but relatively modern British restaurant that goes by the name of The Manor.
This casual Bistro is steeped in the contemporary culinary culture, which makes it all the more agreeable to the easy-going foodies of today.
The menu of The Manor London consists of a Tasting menu and an A la carte menu.
The Tasting menu has a fixed price of £45 and includes appetizers, main course and desserts.
The Manor provides a four course mid–week lunch for £25 on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday lunchtimes.
This restaurant is closed on Mondays, Sunday evenings and Tuesday lunchtimes.
‘The Manor’ provides a special service for large groups of up to 24 people, by offering a semi-private dining space.
Reservations can be made online at OpenTable
- Address:148 Clapham Manor St, London SW4 6BX, UK
- Phone:+44 20 7720 4662
- Cuisine:Modern British cuisine
- Wednesday:12:00-15:00, 18:00-22:00
- Thursday:12:00-15:00, 18:00-22:00
- Friday:12:00-15:00, 18:00-22:00
- Saturday:12:00-15:00, 18:00-22:00
Have you been in this place?