Roast is a British restaurant located in Stoney St. in London. The restaurant was founded in 2005.
When looking for authentic British food in London – Roast restaurant is the perfect solution.
It is also a nice place for business meetings, for special family occasions and even for weddings, etc…
From time to time, there are great live music events by some local artists, and the atmosphere in this place is very special and romantic.
If you are around the area, don’t miss the opportunity to visit this place.
In the meun, there are 4 sections: starters, main courses, salad and side dishes, and sauce.
And also, there are the daily specials which are changing each day of the week.
In the bar at Roast you can order cold beers, wines and cocktails. Roast bar is located near London Bridge station (2 minutes walk) and it’s open 24 hours.
For reservations at the restaurant call to 0203 00 66 111
- Address:The Floral Hall, Stoney St, London SE1 1TL, UK
- Phone:+44 20 3006 6111
- Cuisine:British cuisine
- Monday:07-00-11:00, 12:00-15:45, 17:30-22:45
- Tuesday:07-00-11:00, 12:00-15:45, 17:30-22:45
- Wednesday:07-00-11:00, 12:00-15:45, 17:30-22:45
- Thursday:07-00-11:00, 12:00-15:45, 17:30-22:45
- Friday:07-00-11:00, 12:00-15:45, 17:30-22:45
- Saturday:07-00-11:00, 12:00-15:45, 17:30-22:45
Have you been in this place?