Le Souk restaurant Paris France
- Street address:1 Rue Keller, 75011 Paris, France
- Phone number:+33 1 49 29 05 08
- CuisineMoroccan cuisine
- Rating:4.0 / 5
- Sunday:12:00-14:30, 19:00-00:00
- Tuesday12:00-14:30, 19:00-00:00
- Wednesday12:00-14:30, 19:00-00:00
- Thursday12:00-14:30, 19:00-00:00
- Friday12:00-14:30, 19:00-00:00
- Saturday12:00-14:30, 19:00-00:00
In the land of the exquisite French cuisine – Paris, Morocco has established a place for itself in a tiny corner.
Le Souk restaurant is a small yet beautiful restaurant that offers Moroccan cuisine at its best. Not only does the food give off a Moroccan aroma, the interior of this place has a Moroccan ambiance to it as well.
Le Souk offers cost-efficient packages for every consumer-group.
There is an Emir menu for € 18.50 and a Menu Sultan with a fixed price of € 24.50. Both have starters, main courses and desserts respectively.
There is a menu New Year’s Eve for € 42 which is comprised of appetizers, starters, main courses and desserts.
For Ramadan, a special menu is prepared for a small amount of € 29 which includes starters and main dishes.
There are exotic desserts and specialties as well.
Le Souk Paris remains open from Tuesday till Sunday, 12:00 to 14:30 and 19:00 to midnight.
It is closed on Monday. Reservations can be made by calling their hotline: 01 49 29 05 08.
Have you been in this place?