Wild Garlic Grill
Wild Garlic Grill is a family owned restaurant and a place to eat grilled food such as steaks and hamburgers in Tucson, AZ 85719.
The chef is Steven Schultz, which is familiar with the traditional southwest cuisine, and it is one of the most favorite food places in the city.
The menu is extensive, in the lunch menu there are dishes such as grilled garlic shrimp salad ($15) and grilled chicken Caesar salad ($14).
The entrees menu offers roasted garlic chicken ($16.50), Black Angus hamburger ($13.50) and much more.
Visit the Wild Garlic Grill Restaurant at 2530 N 1st Ave, for reservations and more information call to 520.206.0017
- Address: 2530 N 1st Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719
- Phone: (520) 206-0017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Grill
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: 12:00-21:00
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:00-22:00
- Wednesday: 11:00-22:00
- Thursday: 11:00-22:00
- Friday: 11:00-22:00
- Saturday: 11:00-22:00
On the web
- Website: http://www.wildgarlicgrill.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wildgarlicgrill/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wildgarlicgrill
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wildgarlicgrillofficial/