Vedge is a vegetarian restaurant located in Philadelphia, PA 19107. The rumor says is might be one of the greatest vegetarian restaurants in America, it is mentioned on the New York Times as well as on the Washington Post, which is already resonating with a other great places to eat.
They have menus for dinner, for desserts, for cocktails and beer, a wine list and a happy hour menu. Reservations can be made for private parties and for booking a table. There are parking places close by the restaurant.
Visit Vedge Restaurant at 1221 Locust street, call to 215.320.7500 for reservations and more information.
- Address: 1221 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Phone: +1 215-320-7500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Prices: $$$
- Sunday: 17:00-22:00
- Monday: 17:00-22:00
- Tuesday: 17:00-22:00
- Wednesday: 17:00-22:00
- Thursday: 17:00-22:00
- Friday: 17:00-23:00
- Saturday: 17:00-23:00
On the web
- Order online: https://www.trycaviar.com/store/vedge-philadelphia-590247/en-US/en-US
- Website: http://vedgerestaurant.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vedgerestaurant/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vedgerestaurant
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vedgephiladelphia/