Vatan Restaurant is an Indian cuisine, recommended by many, including The New York Times (“Vatan is a melodious wake up call”), it’s located in New York City, NY 10016.
Vatan is a great place for lunch with the family and for business meetings, the food menu includes authentic Indian foods, it costs $34 and you can eat as much as you want.
There is a great traditional Indian atmosphere in place, for example, there are beautiful carpets from India on the walls. Also, the service is good, and the staff are friendly.
Visit Vatan NY at 409 3rd Ave, reservations are available via Yelp and UrbanSpoon or by phone call to 212.689.5666
- Address: 409 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Phone: +1 212-689-5666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: 17:00-22:00
- Monday: 17:30-21:30
- Tuesday: 17:30-21:30
- Wednesday: 17:30-21:30
- Thursday: 17:30-21:30
- Friday: 17:00-22:00
- Saturday: 17:00-22:00
On the web
- Website: https://vatanny.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VatanNY/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vatannyc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vatannyc/
Write a Review