Soothr Thai Noodles and Bar
Sometimes all you need to make all worries disappear is a trip to an exotic island where you can have exquisite authentic dishes.
Think Thailand… in case hopping on a plane for a Thai dinner isn’t possible, Soothr Thai Noodles and Bar , located in East Vilage not far from Union Square Park, has you covered.
As soon as you enter, the aroma and the interior will teleport you to this exotic island.
If you’ve ever been to Thailand, the menu will bring up all those great memories and if your haven’t, then you’ll get to know the best Thailand has to offer with their menu.
Koong Kari, Moom-Tok moo and Soothr jeeb dumpling can all be found on the menu along with the 9 gems!
Sophisticated cocktails that can be perfectly matched to the dishes. If you can’t go to Thailand, Soothr brings Thailand to you!
- Address: 204 E 13th St, New York, NY 10003
- Phone: 212.844.9789
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Thai
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: 12:00-16:00, 17:00-22:00
- Monday: 12:00-16:00, 17:00-22:00
- Tuesday: 12:00-16:00, 17:00-22:00
- Wednesday: 12:00-16:00, 17:00-22:00
- Thursday: 12:00-16:00, 17:00-22:00
- Friday: 12:00-16:00, 17:00-23:00
- Saturday: 12:00-16:00, 17:00-23:00
On the web
- Website: https://www.soothrnyc.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/soothrnyc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soothr_nyc/
Write a Review