Shin Jung Restaurant Orlando, FL
If you’re looking for a authentic Korean restaurant in Orlando with complete range of its traditional foods then “Shin Jung Korean Restaurant Orlando” is the place to visit.
They do not only prepare vegetarian dishes, but there are also wide ranges of non-vegetarian dishes and BBQ available according to the clients’ taste.
The loyalty of their clients is growing with every passing day, even sometimes you can hardly find some table or parking place there.
All the meals are available from $16 to $26, if price is little bit high, but quality of services and taste of unique Korean foods really deserves this.
Shin Jung Menu
Korean traditional dishes are famous for its side dishes name as “Banchan” and “Kimchi”. These side dishes are also important part of “Shin Jung Korean Restaurant”. Small bites of these dishes with unique taste are famous among the people who visit here. They like to have them with every meal.
Their appetizers’ menu contains dishes enhanced with traditional Korean taste, some of them are;
1) Haemul Pajun prepared with onions, pancake egg pancake, crabs, shrimp and fried scallion.
2) Gochu Pajun contains hot pepper, imitation crabs, onions and pan fried scallion
3) Kimchi Pajun prepared with kimchi, egg pancake, onions and fried scallion.
4) Stir-Fried Squid contains fried onions, fried squid and onions served with Korean sauce.
There are also some others. Most of the dishes in appetizers are available from $10 to maximum $15.
Dessert menu of “Shin Jung Restaurant” is also contains awesome collection of tasty recipes.
1) Fruit Platter is prepared from fruits like; apples, persimmon, oranges and Korean pears available for $12
2) Mochi Ice Crem, a ball shaped round desserts contains sticky rice cake outside and filled with green tea or strawberry ice-cream.
3) Pina Colada, a sweet juice prepare from coconut cream & milk, mixed and shaken ice & pineapple juice.
4) Strawberry daiquiri, prepared mainly from strawberry, but also included lime juice and sweeteners. In other desserts, there is also cheese cake, chocolate cake and green tea ice cream.
Cold drinks, beers, wines, sakes and unique collection of hot teas are also available for clients to let them enjoy historical and traditional taste of preserved recipes.
There is also a unique variety available in BBQ and cooked at customer’s table.
They are also offering built in barbecue burners attached with every table, five star services, free parking facility, parties and catering services with waiters. The restaurant is open for meals on weekdays and weekends from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm.
- Sunday: 11:30-23:00
- Monday: 11:30-23:00
- Tuesday: 11:30-23:00
- Wednesday: 11:30-23:00
- Thursday: 11:30-23:00
- Friday: 11:30-23:00
- Saturday: 11:30-23:00