Selden Standard Detroit, MI
Selden Standard restaurant is a modern American cuisine located in Detroit, MI 48201, a great spot for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner with friends.
The chefs in Selden Standard are Andy Hollyday, Nick Elswick, Thomas Knodell, Julia Kopystynski, Matt Kossarek and Lena Sareini.
The food is seasonal and most of the ingredients are coming from local farms, so get ready to eat fresh and delicious American food in a very nice atmosphere.
For lunch you can order meat and fish such as oysters for $18, grilled pork chop for $28 and stuffed squid for $13. For lunch there are sandwiches such as the smoked brisket for $12 or a plate of grilled squid for $15.
Visit Selden Standard in Detroit at 3921 2nd Ave, call to 313.438.5055 for more info.
- Sunday: 10:00-14:00, 16:30-23:00
- Monday: 11:00-14:00, 16:30-23:00
- Tuesday: 11:00-14:00, 16:30-23:00
- Wednesday: 11:00-14:00, 16:30-23:00
- Thursday: 11:00-14:00, 16:30-23:00
- Friday: 11:00-14:00, 16:30-23:00
- Saturday: 10:00-14:00, 16:30-23:00