Sakura is a Japanese restaurant and a sushi bar located in Indianapolis, IN 46240. They also call themselves “Indy’s best Japanese restaurant” because it’s one of the most desired destinations for sushi lovers in the city.
The food is inexpensive, for lunch you can order Shrimp Tempura for $8.95, Chicken Teriyaki for $8.95, thay have different types of noodles and sushi lunch specials that comes with miso soup and salad.
Take-out is available by calling to the number below and coming to pick up the food, visit Sakura Restaurant in Indianapolis at 7201 N Keystone Ave, call to 317.259.4171 to make a reservation and to get more information.
- Address: 7201 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Phone: +1 317-259-4171
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: 17:00-21:30
- Monday: 11:30-14:00, 17:00-21:30
- Tuesday: 11:30-14:00, 17:00-21:30
- Wednesday: 11:30-14:00, 17:00-21:30
- Thursday: 11:30-14:00, 17:00-21:30
- Friday: 11:30-14:00, 17:00-22:30
- Saturday: 11:30-14:00, 17:00-22:30
On the web
- Website: http://indysakura.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sakura-Japanese-Restaurant-113856091978540/