Pauly Saal Restaurant
When in Germany, either for business, traveling or in a vacation, and looking for places to eat, Paulie’s restaurant can be just what you’re looking for as it is a popular place for eating out.
Restaurant Pauly Saal serves delicious modern European cuisine, great service, pleasant and quiet dining atmosphere.
They has a lovely and spacious dining area, tastefully decorated and comfortable as well as a beautiful, sunny terrace and a bar.
Along with other services, Pauly Saal restaurant offers private dining in a separate dining area, available for smaller receptions of 10 to 30 seated diners, business events, and different celebrations and special occasions.
This Berlin restaurant offers such delicacies on its menu as catfish, buckwheat noodles, halibut, pigeon, pork belly and other, with delicious desserts and a fine selection of about 600 wines.
- Address: Auguststraße 11-13, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Phone: +49 30 33006070
- Cuisine: German cuisine
- Website: http://paulysaal.com/en/
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 12:00 - 14:00; 18:00 - 21:30
- Wednesday: 12:00 - 14:00; 18:00 - 21:30
- Thursday: 12:00 - 14:00; 18:00 - 21:30
- Friday: 12:00 - 14:00; 18:00 - 21:30
- Saturday: 12:00 - 14:00; 18:00 - 21:30