North China Restaurant
North China is a Mandarin / Chinese restaurant, located in the Energy Corridor, between the Wells Fargo Bank and the Post Office in West Houston, Texas.
Customer review: “North China is the best Chinese restaurant in Houston.”
The restaurant provide 3 menus: the dinner menu, the lunch menu and the brunch menu.
Some of the most favorite dishes by their customers are: Pork Pot Stcikers, Yushing Eggplant and Chef’s Prawns.
The price range for dishes at North China Houston are $8.99-$16.99
Looking for reservations? Call to 832-379-8881
Below you can find more info about the place: hours of operation, street address, phone and directions.
- Address: 14525 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77079
- Phone: +1 832-379-8881
- Email: email@example.com
- Cuisine: Mandarin / Chinese cuisine
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: 11:30-21:00
- Monday: 11:00-14:30, 16:30-21:00
- Tuesday: 11:00-14:30, 16:30-21:00
- Wednesday: 11:00-14:30, 16:30-21:00
- Thursday: 11:00-14:30, 16:30-21:00
- Friday: 11:00-14:30, 16:30-21:00
- Saturday: 11:30-21:00
DirectionsView larger map
Virtual tourView on Google
On the web
- Website: http://houstonnorthchina.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/houstonnorthchina/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/northchinarestaurant/