Moti Mahal Delux
Moti Mahal Delux (The legendary culinary) is an Indian Cuisine, opened in founded in 1947 and located in New York City, NY 10065.
At Moti Mahal Restaurant they are preparing traditional recipes of the Indian and the Mughlai cuisine, in the menu there is an extensive list of food options, including seafood and lamb, chicken, soups and rice.
The food prices are inexpensive (you’ll pay somewhere between 12.95 to 17.95 for the main dish) it is a must-visit place if you’re traveling around the area and looking for a great dining spot.
There is a great review about this place by Pete Wells on the New York Times: “The restaurant, which opened in July, is itself an outpost of an empire”.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week, from 12 AM to 2:30 PM and from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. You can visit Moti Mahal Delux in New York at 1149 1st Avenue, for reservations and more information call to this number: 212.371.3535 or contact by email.
- Address: 1149 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10065
- Phone: +1 212-371-3535
- Email: email@example.com
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: 12:00-14:30, 17:00-21:00
- Monday: 12:00-14:30, 17:00-21:00
- Tuesday: 12:00-14:30, 17:00-21:00
- Wednesday: 12:00-14:30, 17:00-21:00
- Thursday: 12:00-14:30, 17:00-21:00
- Friday: 12:00-14:30, 17:00-21:00
- Saturday: 12:00-14:30, 17:00-21:00
On the web
- Website: https://www.motimahaldelux.us/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotiMahalDeluxNYC/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/motimahalus
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/motimahaldeluxnyc/