Lento is a dinner restaurant located in Rochester NY, and one that really seem to care about the quality of the food it serves.
This place is known for making their own… well, just about everything. They butcher and smoke their meat, make the bread, pickle the pickles and everything is locally made.
In the menu
In the menu there are many dishes that involve meat as well as seafood.
They offer a seafood bar full of tasty treats, lobster, shrimps, clams and crab, with their special homemade sauces and dressings.
A large choice of raw oysters, soups and salads with interesting flavors, homemade pasta, and entrees.
There are some lovely vegetarian dishes too, but the main focus is clearly on the seafood and meat world of cooking.
The restaurant holds a long and wonderful wine list, and a fair amount of beer choices too.
And if you are not a wine or a beer person, you can always have one of their original cocktails.
The price range for different dishes are:
- Appetizers – $1.5-$16
- Soups & salads – $7-$15
- Seafood bar – 2$-10$ ( with an option for a deal of a hole seafood spread dish at 35$- 65$)
- Entrees – $18-$30
- Homemade pasta – $16-$21
- Desserts – $8-$9
The restaurant offers its customers happy hour between 4pm to 10pm on a daily basis, monday to friday. You get order wines ,beers, cocktails and select oysters in funny prices.
- Address: Village Gate Square, 274 Goodman St N, Rochester, NY 14607
- Phone: +1 585-271-3470
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Local restaurant
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 17:00-20:30
- Friday: 17:00-20:30
- Saturday: 17:00-20:30
DirectionsView larger map
On the web
- Order online: https://lento.hrpos.heartland.us/
- Website: http://www.lentorestaurant.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LentoRestaurant/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lentorestaurant
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lento.restaurant/
Write a Review