Lark is an American restaurant located in Seattle, Washington.
The Lark restaurant is one of the top rated American restaurants in Seattle.
The restaurant offers a place for private dining events and business meetings.
It’s a beautiful place to eat good local American food in Seattle.
Also, they have a few products for sale on their website such as:
- The iBook cookbook – $9.99,
- Book: Cooking Against the Grain – $50,
- Kindle eBook – $17.99
- And gift certificate to eat at Lark Seattle.
Reservations at Lark are available via OpenTable.
Below there is info and details regarding to Lark restaurant in Seattle business hours, phone number, st. address and more.
Contact for booking options: firstname.lastname@example.org / (206) 323-5275
- Address: 952 E Seneca St, Seattle, WA 98122
- Phone: +1 206-323-5275
- Email: email@example.com
- Cuisine: American
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 17:00-19:30
- Wednesday: 17:00-19:30
- Thursday: 17:00-19:30
- Friday: 17:00-19:30
- Saturday: 17:00-19:30
DirectionsView map on full screen
On the web
- Website: https://larkseattle.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/larkseattle/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/larkseattle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/larkseattle/