KYU is an Asian restaurant, located on NW 25th Street, in front of ‘Uchi Miami’ and close to ”Vandalo Wynwood’, in Miami, Florida.
This Asian restaurant opened it’s doors in February 2016, the chef is Michael Lewis.
In the menu there are many inspiring flavors. It’s a great place to eat Asian food. The bar offers a nice list of cocktails.
One of the most recommended dishes in this place is the ‘Roasted Cauliflower’.
- Address: 252 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127
- Phone: +1 786-577-0150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Asian
- Prices: $$$
- Sunday: 11:00-22:30
- Monday: 12:00-22:30
- Tuesday: 12:00-22:30
- Wednesday: 12:00-23:30
- Thursday: 12:00-23:30
- Friday: 12:00-23:30
- Saturday: 12:00-23:30
On the web
- Website: https://www.kyurestaurants.com/location/kyu-miami-1/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kyumiami/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kyumiami/