Kasama is a modern Filipino restaurant and also a bakery, located in the East Ukrainian Village neighborhood, on Winchester Ave, near Augusta Blvd, in Chicago, Illinois.
The chefs of this place are Timothy Flores and Genie Kwon, below you can see a free images of the food made in place.
This restaurant has been recommended by Chicago Magazine: “A hybrid Filipino restaurant and French bakery that’s open all day”, as well as by ‘The Infatuation’, ‘Eater’ and more.
- Address: 1001 N Winchester Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
- Phone: +1 773-697-3790
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Filipino
- Prices: $$
- Sunday: 9:00–20:00
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 9:00–20:00
- Thursday: 9:00–20:00
- Friday: 9:00–20:00
- Saturday: 9:00–20:00
On the web
- Website: https://www.kasamachicago.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kasamachicago/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kasamachicago/