Jean-Georges restaurant is a French cuisine located in New York City, NY 10023. It was opened in 1997, and they provide a great fine dining experience.
It is not one of the cheapest places to eat in NY, the meals are quite expensive, but the taste of the French food is delicious, and the service is caring and friendly.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This place is highly recommended by Gayot and by Zagat.
Reservations at Jean-Georges NYC are available via their official website, simply select a date and click submit to make a reservation.
- Address: 1 Central Park West, New York, NY 10023
- Phone: +1 212-299-3900
- Cuisine: French
- Prices: $$$$
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 16:45-20:45
- Wednesday: 16:45-20:45
- Thursday: 16:45-20:45
- Friday: 16:45-20:45
- Saturday: 16:45-20:45
On the web
- Website: http://www.jean-georgesrestaurant.com/jean-georges/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JeanGeorgesRestaurant.NYC
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jean_georgesnyc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jean_georgesnyc/