Gramercy Tavern is a seasonal American fine dining restaurant and a buzzy bar, located close to ‘Barbounia restaurant’, in New York City, NY. The place was opened in 1994, it is a great place for seasonal fine dining in NYC.
In the dining room you can find a fixed-price menu, and a la carte menu in the tavern of Gramercy.
They are also selling a cookbook which is called “The Gramercy Tavern cookbook”, in this book there are some of the best seasonal recipes this places has to offer. You can purchase the cookbook online on the website of this restaurant.
Visit the restaurant at 42 E 20th Street, here you can find more details about Gramercy Tavern such as the phone number, address and the opening hours of the restaurant.
- Address: 42 E 20th St New York, NY 10003
- Phone: 121-247-70777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Tavern
- Prices: $$$$
- Sunday: 11:00–14:30, 16:30–21:00
- Monday: 16:30–21:00
- Tuesday: 16:30–21:00
- Wednesday: 16:30–21:00
- Thursday: 16:30–21:00
- Friday: 16:30–21:00
- Saturday: 11:00–14:30, 16:30–21:00
On the web
- Website: https://www.gramercytavern.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GramercyTavern/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gramercytavern
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gramercytavern/