Frontier is a Southwestern American restaurant, located on Central Ave SE, close to Gyros Mediterranean (Shawarma place), near the corner of Cornell Dr SE, in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The place was opened in 1971, they provide high quality environment for the college students from around the area, a place to meet, eat, drink and relax. The food prices are very affordable.
What’s special about this particular restaurant, is the art gallery, presented all over the restaurant, made by local artists.
The Frontier is a ‘sister restaurant’ of Golden Pride. The restaurant is open 7 days a week, it’s closed on Christmas Day and on New Year’s Day.
- Address: 2400 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Phone: +1 505-266-0550
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuisine: Southwestern American
- Prices: $
- Sunday: 5:00-23:00
- Monday: 5:00-23:00
- Tuesday: 5:00-23:00
- Wednesday: 5:00-23:00
- Thursday: 5:00-23:00
- Friday: 5:00-23:00
- Saturday: 5:00-23:00
On the web
- Website: http://www.frontierrestaurant.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FrontierRestaurant1971/