Bukhara is a luxury restaurant located in New Delhi, Delhi, India. Since 1977, Bukhara restaurant has been known has a landmark dining destination in New Delhi. It is a favorite place for presidents and heads of state to dine. The place is powered by ITC Hotels.
Bukhara provides a rustic cuisine menu and accepts a special menu card. This is a very warm and romantic place to eat robust flavours of luxury food dishes in New Delhi, India.
Below there is information about Bukhara restaurant in Delhi, including their hours, address, phone number for reservations, directions and more.
The dress code at Bukhara restaurant is Formals /Smart Casuals. The place is applicable for childrens above 10 years old.
Reservations are available via email: email@example.com
- Address:Hotel ITC Maurya, Sardar Patel Marg, Akhaura Block, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India.
- Phone:+91 11 2611 2233
- Cuisine:Luxury restaurant
- Rating:4.7 / 5
- Sunday:12:30 PM-2:45 PM; 7:00 PM-11:45 PM
- Monday:12:30 PM-2:45 PM; 7:00 PM-11:45 PM
- Tuesday:12:30 PM-2:45 PM; 7:00 PM-11:45 PM
- Wednesday:12:30 PM-2:45 PM; 7:00 PM-11:45 PM
- Thursday:12:30 PM-2:45 PM; 7:00 PM-11:45 PM
- Friday:12:30 PM-2:45 PM; 7:00 PM-11:45 PM
- Saturday:12:30 PM-2:45 PM; 7:00 PM-11:45 PM
Have you been in this place?