Brennan’s of Houston Houston, TX
Brennan’s of Houston is a restaurant with a tradition of over 40 years long.
Even through natural and economic disasters that threatened around Brennan’s of Houston, it has survived and stayed at its a well deserved place.
This is a good wholesome all-American restaurant serving Texas Creole food, served by friendly and helpful staff in a beautiful interior with great atmosphere, jazz music and tasteful décor.
This Texan Creole restaurant takes reservations and offers different services like special events, and has a shop where you can buy souvenirs, books or sweets.
What makes this Creole restaurant so special is the effort they put into making every guests experience a special occasion with good services where you can be a ‘Chef for a day’, Also, the ‘Wine table’ event – where you can book a table for wine tasting, a complimentary theater shuttle and of course catering for weddings, banquets and other kinds of private parties.
The menu offers the most delicious of Creole dishes – meat, fish and poultry, catfish, cornbread and seafood soups, salads and shellfish. At the bar, you can have a relaxing drink of fine wine, cocktails and snacks.
Notes: The place is closed on July 4th.
- Address: 3300 Smith St, Houston, TX 77006 USA
- Phone: +1 713-522-9711
- Cuisine: American cuisine
- Website: http://www.brennanshouston.com/
- Sunday: 11:00-14:00, 17:45-22:00
- Monday: 11:00-14:00, 17:45-22:00
- Tuesday: 11:00-14:00, 17:45-22:00
- Wednesday: 11:00-14:00, 17:45-22:00
- Thursday: 11:00-14:00, 17:45-22:00
- Friday: 11:00-14:00, 17:45-22:00
- Saturday: 11:00-14:00, 17:45-22:00