Basics Restaurant Wilmington, NC
Of all the great Wilmington, NC restaurants, The Basics stands out in its great Southern food prepared with fresh ingredients, locally sourced and carefully picked.
Serving good food at any time of the day, menus prepared for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner, this is where you can get the real American southern experience and always leave satisfied with a full stomach.
Simple in decoration, yet with a touch of class, the Basics Restaurant is a place where you can experience what Southern food really means.
This restaurant is available for table reservations and private parties, which can be held at the upstairs mezzanine, which can seat up to 30 guests, and can be reserved for your private parties, anniversaries, birthday, business luncheons and all kinds of parties.
They have the best southern specialties, from fried green tomatoes, meatloaf, shrimp, smoked pork, salads, crab cakes, french toast and many more.
- Address: The Cotton Exchange, 319 N Front St, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Phone: (910) 343-1050
- Email: email@example.com
- Cuisine: Southern food
- Prices: $$
- Website: http://www.thebasicswilmington.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The-Basics-the-Cotton-Exchange-297148523200/
- Sunday: 10:00-15:00
- Monday: 08:00-15:00, 17:00-20:00
- Tuesday: 08:00-15:00, 17:00-20:00
- Wednesday: 08:00-15:00, 17:00-20:00
- Thursday: 08:00-15:00, 17:00-20:00
- Friday: 08:00-15:00, 17:00-20:00
- Saturday: 10:00-15:00, 17:00-21:00