Almayass Restaurant New York City, NY
Almayass is a Mediterranean/Armenian/Lebanese restaurant, owned by the Alexandrian family, the place is located in New York City, NY 10010.
In the menu there are salads and soups such as the Lentil Soup for $8 and the Thyme Salad for $14, also, they have hummus varieties, cold/hot appetizers, and entrees such as Chicken Taouk for $25 and Lamb Chops for $43.
You can visit Almayass Restaurant New York in 24 E 21st Street, for more information call to 212.473.3100
- Address: 24 E 21st St, New York, NY 10010
- Phone: +1 212-473-3100
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Prices: $$
- Website: http://www.almayass.com/
- Sunday: 12:00-15:00, 17:30-22:00
- Monday: 12:00-15:00, 17:30-22:00
- Tuesday: 12:00-15:00, 17:30-22:00
- Wednesday: 12:00-15:00, 17:30-22:00
- Thursday: 12:00-15:00, 17:30-23:00
- Friday: 12:00-15:00, 17:30-23:00
- Saturday: 12:00-15:00, 17:30-23:00