Teranga Restaurant is an African / Senegalese cuisine located in the historic South End neighborhood at 1746 Washington Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118.
Teranga is the first senegalese restaurant in Boston, MA. One of the best places to eat fine Senegalese dining in the heart of Boston’s South End.
At Teranga there are 5 menus: the lunch menu, brunch menu, veggie, beer & wine-list, and the dessert menu.
The restaurant offers a catering service with a special catering menu made for events and private parties.
More info about the place including hours, number, address, and directions can be found on this page below.
- Address:1746 Washington St, Boston, MA 02118, USA.
- Phone:+1 617-266-0003
- Cuisine:Senegalese / African cuisine
- Rating:4.2 / 5
- Sunday:11:00-14:30, 17:00-22:00
- Monday:11:00-14:30, 17:00-23:00
- Tuesday:11:00-14:30, 17:00-23:00
- Wednesday:11:00-14:30, 17:00-23:00
- Thursday:11:00-14:30, 17:00-23:00
- Friday:11:00-14:30, 17:00-23:00
- Saturday:11:00-14:30, 17:00-23:00
Have you been in this place?