When looking for restaurants in Auckland, a good choice is the Masu Restaurant serving Japanese food.
Masu Auckland – a restaurant at the Skycity hotel, is widely known for their great service, good food as well as the best sushi Auckland can provide.
This restaurant is the host of many different events, offering specials, entertainment and different limited offers.
When in need of a private dining area, go to Masu by Nic Watt which offers private dining areas for up to 18 people for all kinds of business or private events, celebrations, meetings and special occasions. This restaurant has good service, pleasant atmosphere and delicious food.
The menu has the widest selection of Japanese, sushi and vegetarian dishes of all restaurants in Auckland, serving such delicious dishes ad sashimi, tuna, squid and salmon, crab, steamed soybeans, spinach salad, tofu, fried squid, prawn tempura, grilled steaks and seafood, steamed vegetables and delicious desserts.
- Address:90 Federal St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- Phone:+64 9-363 6278
- Cuisine:Japanese cuisine
- Rating:4.2 / 5
- Sunday:12:00 - 15:00; 17:30 - 22:30
- Monday:12:00 - 15:00; 17:30 - 22:30
- Tuesday:12:00 - 15:00; 17:30 - 22:30
- Wednesday:12:00 - 15:00; 17:30 - 22:30
- Thursday:12:00 - 15:00; 17:30 - 22:30
- Friday:12:00 - 15:00; 17:30 - 22:30
- Saturday:12:00 - 15:00; 17:30 - 22:30
Have you been in this place?